Java Client WebStart Is Not Starting When Lanching From Command Prompt
(Doc ID 2471981.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Java Client via Web Start often hangs during startup.
- Windows 10
Below Java versions are being reported
- Java 1.8.0_192 32-bit and 64-bit (both) are installed on client
- Java 1.8.0_181 32-bit and 64-bit (both) are installed on client
- Java 1.8.0_172 32-bit and 64-bit (both) are installed on client
1) Access from Web Browser with https://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/Jacc/ and click Java Client - Web Start link to launch Java Client works
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Command Prompt
2. Run the following command
3. Run the same command for 5 to 6 times
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document