Issue With InForm - TMS Application Data Flow
(Doc ID 2472482.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.4.7 version, TMS Integration
Customer reported that the data for the “new” subject #s is not flowing to TMS for them to see and process as necessary; the terms remain uncoded in DMW for these subjects.
Chain of events:
- Term came from InForm into DMW
- Term came from DMW to TMS
- Omission is created in TMS
- Medical encoder applied an action.
- Site changed the subject Id in InForm.
- Updated data came into DMW.
- Subject Id updated in DMW
- But subject Id is NOT updated in TMS
- TMS still shows old Subject Id
- User cannot find this subject id in DMW
- So they cannot verify discrepancies
- They cannot verify in InForm either using the old subject id
When subject id is changed in DMW, it should be reflected in TMS also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document