SIM Allows Ranged Consignment Items To Be Inducted From a 3rd Party Unit and Amount Stock Count
(Doc ID 2472484.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM) incorrectly allows ranged consignment (ITEM_TYPE = 05) items to be inducted from the third party count file instead of sending to STORE_ITEM_STOCK table.
Steps to Reproduce:
Daily processing is used and the snapshot for a unit and amount should always be after store close
1. Ensure a consignment item (Item_type 5) has already been ranged in active status to the store.
2. Create a 3rd Party Unit and Amount Count All-Departments / Auto-Authorize product group schedule for the store.
3. On the date of the stock count, review STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM table and note that the ranged consignment item was already extracted to the count tables.
4. Perform a Take Snapshot.
5. Induct a 3rd party count file which includes the ranged consignment test item and verify the results of the auto-authorized count. The ranged consignment item will incorrectly appear on the STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM table, populated with a count/approved quantity equal to the quantity provided in the count file. The item should not be permitting a count of the item at all.
6. Review STORE_ITEM_STOCK table
QRY_TIMESTAMP ITEM_ID STORE_ID QUANTITY_TOTAL
2018-10-19 10:46:11 400156834076 10101313 2000
SIM incorrectly allowed the 3rd party count file's count of this consignment item to update the count for the consignment item and recorded a SIM stock on hand for the item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document