Next Status Button Does Not Show New Audit Status Results Window For Google Chrome
(Doc ID 2472538.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Change object, when pressing Next Status button, it will not display a new New Audit Status Results Window.
This issue occurs when there user first gets an error message first when pressing Next Status button and try to
process the workflow status, and try to fill in required fields on Cover Page tab and save.
User needs to relogin to Agile Web Client and open the change object again to route workflow into next status.
This issue occurs only on Google Chrome browser and not on Firefox.
On the Change object, when pressing Next Status button, the button should respond.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Client with Google Chrome
2. Open a MCO and leave some required fields with no value on Cover Page tab.
3. Press next status button.
4. Audit release will show some required fields without any entry.
5. Enter the field with some value on Cover Page tab that requires value to be entered.
6. Press next status button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document