ActionEvents ONLOAD & ONSUBMIT Do Not Function with Existing Created Requirements
(Doc ID 2472859.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Client
When manually adding a requirement (with AddRequirement button), ONLOAD & ONSUBMIT works fine.
However when opening an already created requirement, these ActionEvents no longer work.
ActionEvents should work no matter if the requirement has already been created or not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the DB, select any policy with status code 08, system code NBU.
2. Go to Requirement Screen.
3. Add Health Questionnaire 2015 or Health Questionnaire 2017.
4. In the questionnaire, there's a question regarding tobacco (along the line of "have you used tobacco product in past 12 months?"). If you click yes, 2 fields should appear (ONCHANGE TYPE="SHOW"). This works fine.
5. Now save the requirement. Then reopen it. If you click on radio button of the same question, nothing will happen, although clicking on No should hide the 2 fields and going back to yes should make them reappear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document