DMW: VC Export To Excel (and CSV) Results In Hanging, Blinking, Flashing Behavior
(Doc ID 2472861.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DMW 2.4.7, users are noticing slow performance, interface locking, UI refresh, spinning, blinking and the message "fetching data" when exporting VC Listing to Excel.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. DMW UI
2. Listing Screen
3. VC Listings
4. VC Listing, select a Batch
5. Select the Export to Excel button (happens with all four export option buttons)
- "Fetching Data" yellow box
- Then Blinking LEFT pane under VC Listings (flashes and blinks)
- Slow performance, often the excel output does not come
- Screen is locked, users are **not** able to click around to other links in the DMW UI
- Users either have to do F5 to cancel out, or close the browser
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document