No Late Sale Adjustment For Unit & Amount Stock Count Authorized When Sale Date = Count Date
(Doc ID 2473111.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (RSIM) , late sales adjustment is not created when the sale transaction date is equal to the count date in an unit and amount stock count once the authorization completes.
Steps To Recreate:
Pre-Requisites : Configure SIM for Daily sales processing
1. Schedule a 3rd party unit and amount count set for ALL Departments and Auto-Authorize
2. Record stock-on-hand values before the count is processed
3. Load the 3rd party count file and verify that it has been auto authorized
4. Verify the stock on hand values are correctly matched with expected count results.
5. Post a set of sale/return adjustments via RetailSaleAuditImport batch with transaction dates set to:
a. Date before to count date
b. Date equal to count date
c. Date after count date
Review the stock on hand and store_item_stock_history table entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document