Stock Count Snapshot Program STKUPD is Exploding Count Schedules in Deleted Status
(Doc ID 2473231.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Count snap shot batch stkupd explodes schedules in deleted status.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Product group schedule in in Store Inventory Management(SIM) for a specific date.
- Notice, the schedule flows to Retail merchandising System(RMS) and a record in inserted in STAKE_SCHEDULE table.
- Delete the schedule in SIM.
- Notice, the record in step 2 is updated with DELETE_IND to Y(Deleted).
- Create a New Product Group schedule in SIM with same date as the first schedule.
- RMS now has two schedules for the same date but, one with DELETE_IND Column = 'Y' and other DELETE_IND Column = 'N'.
- Execute STKXPLD.
- Execute STKUPD program.
- Notice, the snapshot batch explodes the schedule with DELETE_IND Column = 'Y'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document