MSS 6.3 - Updating Price Information Table in PSR Crashing MSS Application
(Doc ID 2474100.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.3.0 version, PSR | Pricing Information
MetaSolv Solution 6.3.0 is getting crashed with below mentioned error when the user override the price info on a product added to PSR order .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PSR on a customer
2. Add the service location and add the product which has price information tied up with.
3. CLick on the product and get into the price info tab.
4. Right click and add . It wil pull up the price info tab.
5. Place the values and click OK.
6. Price information populated on the PSR product
7. Double click on the pricing value and update the pricing information- Over Ride value - and hit OK
8. Application crashes and shows an Error Number = 2
The issue has the following business impact:
Users are not able to update the Override value in the Price Info
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document