Allocation Templates Duplicating When Using Existing Templates
(Doc ID 2474901.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reusing the existing templates for creating an allocation, the criteria comes duplicate over and over and it is making allocation system slow.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create Purchase Order (PO).
- Create Allocation using PO.
- Enter Location.
- Select Rule as History.
- Select user template from apply template drop down.
- Click on select.
- In user merchandise level selection window duplicate entries come in selected merchandise Hierarchy Items section.
- Click on calculate and save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document