Unable To Create Item Using LOV Search For Department Class Or Subclass
(Doc ID 2475131.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create item users are getting the following error the following error occurs.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login into RMS.
- Press New Item Menu
- Select Type Regular Item.
- On department LOV instead of selecting one of the values of the LOV presses the "More..." and search and select a department from the popup and press OK.
- Select a Class and Subclass from the LOVs without pressing "more..." button.
- Transaction Level select 1.
- Number type ORIN.
- Item number populated automatically.
- Enter description and short description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document