User Not Prompted to Save After Deleting Expected Finish Date
(Doc ID 2475666.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After deleting the Expected Finish date from the Status tab within Activity Details, user is not prompted to save changes. This only occurs when time is disabled.
Expect to be prompted to save changes after deleting Expected Finish date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Web.
- Enable time in User Preferences.
- Open a project.
- Select an activity with an Expected Finish date (or add one to an activity).
- Highlight the date and press "Backspace" or "Delete" to delete the date.
- Tab or mouse-click on any other field and will be prompted to save.
- Disable time in User Preferences.
- Repeat Steps 4-6 and notice user is not prompted to save changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document