When Selecting the Value Set for a Dynamic Data Set (DDS), the Behavior Set Values Do Not Change As Expected
(Doc ID 2475715.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.7 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 18.7 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Dynamic Data Set (DDS) has two Value Set values "VS1" and "VS2" and two Behavior Set values "BS1" and "BS2". There is no change in behavior of the Behavior Sets when choosing different Value Set values. Example:
- When selecting "VS1" then entering a 4-character word for "BS1", "BS2" can be selected with only one option.
- When selecting "VS2" then entering a 4-character word for "BS1", "BS2" can be selected with only one option.
When selecting the DDS value of "VS1", "BS1" should be Required and "BS2" should be Disabled; and when selecting the DDS1 value of "VS2", "BS1" should be Disabled and "BS2" should be Required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue can be reproduced.
- Open the object where the DDS exists.
- Perform the example process demonstrated above and note reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document