Error With Maximum Length Allowed on Inventory By Location And Inventory Adjustment By Item Screens
(Doc ID 2476149.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Users tries to create an item with long description, below error is reported.
2. Change item description to long text.
3. Navigate to Inventory > Item Inventory by Location .
4. In Item field ,enter item with long description .
5. select location ( in this case All location) .
6. Click Search -> list on location will be returned from database .
7. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Adjustment > Inventory Adjustment by Item.
8. make sure that both sheets are open (Item Inventory by Location and Inventory Adjustment by Item).
9. Enter item to item field
10. Click green plus. User will encounter the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document