Error Occurs When Defaulting Item Details From Matched Receipt
(Doc ID 2476213.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to default item details from a received which was already matched, the following error occurs.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for one item.
- Receive the PO in two shipments.
- Create an invoice which is an exact match with one receipt.
- Match the invoice and receipt.
- Navigate to invoice creation.
- In the Details screen, notice that both receipts are visible.
- Select the receipt which was already matched and click 'Default from Receipts' button.
- Notice the error "Failed to retrieve items for the selected receipts."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document