Unable to Resolve Discrepancy of the Items Which are not in Order / Receipt
(Doc ID 2476282.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to resolve quantity discrepancy for an item which is not there in Purchase Order (PO).
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a PO and received it fully.
- Created an invoice for the items in the above PO with exact match and add an extra item which is not there in the PO.
- Go to Summary Matching -> Detail Matching.
- Click 'Detail Match' button which matches the items which are common in invoice and receipt.
- Select the remaining item and click 'Resolve' button.
- Select 'Defer Quantity Resolution' for quantity discrepancy and select 'Receipt Cost' for cost resolution.
- Notice that cost discrepancy was resolved.
- Come back to Summary Match Search screen.
- Now, go to Detail Matching and try to select the item to resolve the quantity discrepancy and notice the following error.
'Expected single object result, query returned 0 results'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document