Allocation ID Is Not Created Using The ALLOC_ORDER_SEQUENCE Sequence
(Doc ID 2476645.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation ID is not created using the ALLOC_ORDER_SEQUENCE sequence, when integrating a Receipt message containing an unexpected Item for an Allocation.
Steps To Reproduce
- Create an externally generated Allocation using XAlloc to integrate it in RMS (Allocation ID=200000702) using the externally generated ID.
- Create an Allocation in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) for Item A (Allocation ID=1000365). Allocation ID generated using the ALLOC_ORDER_SEQUENCE.
- Ship the Allocation created in step 2.
- Integrate a Receipt for the Allocation but with 2 Items (Item A + Item B).
- A new Allocation is created automatically for Item B, Allocation ID=200000703 (created in RMS but not using the DB sequence).
- Integrate another external Allocation using XAlloc to integrate it in RMS (Allocation ID=200000703) using the externally generated ID.
- This will fail as this ID would have been taken by an Allocation created automatically in RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document