Import To Update Dynamic List For Supplier On Item Part Fails With Enumeration Violation
(Doc ID 2476647.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Importing to update a dynamic list attribute (Page Two.List 68) value set
with a criteria to retrieve the whole supplier fails with error.
This issue occurs on 184.108.40.206.
1. Change the Maximum Query Results Displayed : 5000 but issue still occurs.
2. User can manually edit the dynamic list attribute via the web client so it is occurring for this attribute update via import only.
3. This issue looks similar to below document but below issue has been fixed from 220.127.116.11 and after
Import to Dynamic List Item Part Fails with Enumeration Violation for Multilist Attribute While Validating Source (<Document:2319692.1>)
Enumeration violation: value 'xxxxx' not found in the list of legal values for this attribute.
1. Login to Web Client
2. Click on Tools > Import > Import File: imptest.xlsx
3. Import Item only
4. Data Mapping: Use a saved mapping file: imptestMapFile.xml
Redline Options : No Redline
5. Click on Import Button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document