Unable to View the Source link (Originated Case Number#) in ICSR Pending Screen for E2B R3 Imported file is Auto-Rejected
(Doc ID 2477926.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 to 8.2.2 [Release 8.1 to 8.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to View the Source Link in Processed ICSR Reports Screen for the E2B R3 Imported XML which is Auto-Rejected.
Below are the steps to reproduce:
1. Place the E2B R3 XML file with hard validation error in XML_IN folder of EMA R3 profile
2. After the file is moved from XML_IN folder, go to Reports->Processed ICSR Reports Screen in the application
3. Select import status as “Failure”
4. Retrieve the case
5. one record should displayed for rejected E2B R3 file.
6. In the rejected row, we are not able to the view the link to the source E2B R3 file(the link should be displayed under the “originated Case #’)
Due to this user is not able to view the actual imported file in E2B viewer and not able to find the file name of the rejected R3 file
While importing EVHUMAN R3 XML file using OOB Profile, observed below error in ESM E2B Import Log:
an instance of an object.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document