Late Sale Adjustment Not Applied For NonRanged Item in Thirdrd Party Stock Count After Authorization
(Doc ID 2478346.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Third party stock count authorization, Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) does not apply Unit/Amt Late sale adjustment for NonRanged Item when the Sale transaction date is equal to the count date.
Steps to Recreate:
Configure SIM for:
Daily Processing and Auto-Range Allowed
1. Schedule a Third party Unit and Amount Count - Auto Authorize - All Departments.
2. On the scheduled count date, trigger the 3rd party count snapshot as AFTER STORE CLOSE.
3. Within SIM find two items (A & B) which are not Consignment and not Non-Inventory and are also not ranged to the store being counted.
4. Prepare a third party count file and include the two items from step 3 in the file giving them a count quantity.
5. On the morning of the Count Date + 1, process the third party count file through SIM which should auto authorize and complete without any issues.
6. Review the STORE_ITEM_STOCK table for the items.
OPEN_STOCK_COUNTS = 0
LAST_STK_CNT_TYPE = 2
LAST_STK_CNT_APPROVE_DATE = Count date as GMT with offset for midnight local store time
LAST_STK_CNT_TIMEFRAME = A
7. Prepare a sale for one of the items (A) from step 3 and a return for the other (B). The transaction date in the THEAD rows must equal count date and will have a timestamp value of '000000'.
8. Process the sales data through RetailSaleAuditImport.
9. After the sales have processed, review STORE_ITEM_STOCK again.
Notice that SIM did not apply unit/amount late sales adjustments as would be expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!