Unit Cost Of Purchase Order Gets Updated Incorrectly When Using PO Induction
(Doc ID 2478678.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit cost of all the items on the purchase order is getting changed to the cost of first item in the template, when there are multiple items on the PO.
This issue will occur when unit_cost is configured as not mandatory field in S9T_TMPL_COLS_DEF table.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Ensure values in S9T_TMPL_COLS_DEF for PO Induction - TEMPLATE_KEY='PURCHASE_ORDER_DATA' and WKSHT_KEY='ORDDETAIL' and COLUMN_KEY='UNIT_COST' and MANDATORY='Y'.
- Create a new PO in approved status using PO induction (Upload Orders from File) having multiple items.
- Check ORDLOC data - unit_cost looks good.
- Update values in S9T_TMPL_COLS_DEF for PO Induction ( make unit_cost as not mandatory).
- Download the newly created Order using Order Download from RMS.
- Update the Order with status as 'W' And Re-Approve='Y' and upload again.
- Check ORDLOC data after upload. Note that unit_cost has been updated with a single value of first item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document