Adding Subclass to Item List Criteria Throws Database Constraint But Creates List
(Doc ID 2479167.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Add subclass to item list criteria, the following error occurs.
Steps To Recreate:
Adding a subclass to item list criteria result in database constraint error. There are no criteria displayed but items get added to list. This stops the user from editing the criteria list as nothing is displayed.
1. Navigate to Foundation Data -> Items -> Create Item List.
2. Give a description and add a chain to allowed hierarchies.
3. Navigate to More Actions -> Criteria.
4. Select add and select a subclass without giving any department/class.
5. Click Ok, notice the error: "An error occurred in the Database due to an integrity constraint violation. Please contact System Administrator".
6 .Click Ok, Save and Close and return to item list screen.
7. Notice total items listed as number of items within the subclass selected.
8. Select More Actions -> Criteria again. Notice that no criteria is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document