Helper Parts Not Getting Created As Expected
(Doc ID 2479401.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Publishing an assembly with helper parts in Creo through EC (selecting an option "Design as a Helper Part"), However they are not saving as Helper Parts in Agile.
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch Creo.
- Open an assembly in Creo.
- Click on each design file and assign design number and select check box "Design as a HelperPart" and save.
- Repeat this for all the components.
- Click on continue to save in Agile.
- Assembly created in Agile with normal parts (Helper Parts should be created)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document