Trying to Remove Quantity From Stores Gives ADF_FACES Error
(Doc ID 2479592.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user trying to remove qty from stores it gives ADF_FACES-60095 Error in Allocation
Steps to Recreate :
1. Create an allocation where some of the Results are Final Allocated Quantity is zero
2. Save, close and reopen
3. In the Results section, use filters On Hand and Final equal zero - after entering the Final filter, hit Enter to set the filter
4. Change one of the Final values to a number greater than zero and then select Freeze
5. Error pops up: Target unreachable identifier 'node' resolved to null
6. Uncheck the Freeze checkbox
7. Error pops up - ADF_FACES-60097....
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document