Product Group for Auto Ticket Print Crash When Executing the Process for Scheduled Date
(Doc ID 2480296.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), the Product Group for Auto Ticket Print crashes when executing the process for scheduled date, and the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Admin -> Product Group. Click the Create button, and select type = Auto Ticket Print.
- Add one Item to the group.
- Navigate to Admin -> Product Group Schedule, and click the Create button.
- Product Type: Auto Ticket Print.
- Select the product group created in step (3).
- Available Location: Pick one store.
- Schedule: Daily, every 1 day.
- Start date: today - End date: today + one year in advance.
- Message - Ticket printing is schedule for today. Would you like to generate it now? - Press Yes.
Notice that the above mentioned error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document