RCA Reason Code not Appearing When Selecting 'Invoice Unit Cost' for the First Time
(Doc ID 2480430.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) reason code is not appearing when selecting 'Invoice Unit Cost' for the first time during cost resolution. It appears only after switching between invoice cost and receipt options.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
2. Create an invoice with both cost and quantity discrepancy.
3. Navigate to Summary Match -> Detail Match.
4. Select the item for resolution and click 'Resolve' button.
5. Notice that 'Receipt Unit Cost' option is selected by default.
6. Select 'Invoice Unit Cost' option and click 'Reason Code' drop down. Notice that RCA reason code is not visible.
7. Switch to 'Receipt Unit Cost' and then to 'Invoice Unit Cost' option. Now, notice that RCA reason code is visible. This is expected to be the case for first time also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document