RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL Not Updated Correctly For All Store Level Price Changes Overlapping With Zone Level Promotion.
(Doc ID 2480916.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RPM 16.0.1, PROMOTIONPRICECHANGEPUBLISHEXPORT Batch Does Not Generate MOD Messages for all the price changes that were created at Item location level and are overlapping with a Zone Level Promotion.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create zone level promotion for future date for parent item.
- Stage 2 Price Changes for same parent item, at location level for the locations under the same zone (via injector batch).
- Check whether Price Change is approved and verify RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table, whether simple retails are correct.
- Note that RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL is updated correctly only for the Price Change with the lowest ID.
- Run PROMOTIONPRICECHANGEPUBLISHBATCH and PROMOTIONPRICECHANGEPUBLISHEXPORT batches.
- Check if MOD message triggered for the Simple Promotions for all the locations on which Price Change is created in flat file.
- Note that MOD message is generated for that specific item/loc which has RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL correctly updated.
After applying <Patch 28579817>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document