FLA Incorrectly Pruning Fault Locations Between Two Reclosers
(Doc ID 2481695.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FLA incorrectly pruning Fault locations between two reclosers
customer reported a scenario where FLA is incorrectly pruning fault locations for a fault event triggered on a Recloser if there is another recloser downstream with inhibited Scada measurements.
1. Login to Web Workspace
2. Search for a recloser xxxxx_op in the Viewer on Feeder N of A Substation
3. Go to Scada Summary of this device and inhibit all the Scada measurements
4. Select the upstream recloser rec_scada_xxxx_op
5. Bring up Scada Summary of this recloser and Manually Enter Phase A Fault Current of 3960 Amps and Set A Phase Fault Target to 1
6. Observe a new Fault event created in the Workagenda.
7. Select the Fault Event and right click and bring up FLA report
8. Notice that the FLA Messages showing Multiple Fault locations being skipped incorrectly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document