Available Amount Populated Incorrectly On Summary Match Screen In ReIM
(Doc ID 2481703.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the invoice is partially matched then the merchandise amount will show total invoice amount and the available amount as invoice unmatched amount.
However, on summary match screen, the available amount and merchandise amounts are not populated correctly, it showing both amounts as same.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create 4 items (I1,I2,I3,I4)
2. Create PO for the above items for 100 units each
3. Ship and Receive SHIP1 (I1 and I2 all the 100 units of each item)
4. Ship and receive SHIP2(100 units of I3)
5. Create invoice INV1 for 100 units each of I1/I2/I3 for PO created above
6. Detail match the invoice INV1 (items I1 & I2 with SHIP1)
7. Start summary match and search for INV1 in the summary match screen...
Available Quantity is shown as 300 (The correct avl qty is 100)
Available Amount is shown as 3000 (The correct avl amount is 1000)
8. When the receipt and inv are selected and summary match button is clicked It will take us to the
"Invoice Summary Match" and in this screen everything is reflected correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document