Incorrect Values Is Updated In The TRAN_DATA.TOTAL_COST After ALC Finalization
(Doc ID 2481770.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Trade Management 16.0.1, Incorrect values is updated in the TRAN_DATA.TOTAL_COST after Actual Landed Cost(ALC) Finalization.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order with a cost of USD 1000.00.
- Add a MASESTC component, estimated at 10%, so we have ELC = USD 1100,00 now.
- Approve and receive the Purchase Order. Note that in the tran_data table a record has been created with tran_code 20, adj = null, with the amount of USD 1,100.
- Create an obligation with the MASESTC component with zero value, approve and allocated in the ALC.
- Create another obligation with the FLETEEXT component with USD 500.00 value, approve and allocated in the ALC.
- Finalize the ALC.
- Notice that there are now two records in tran_data which is not correct:
tran_code 20, adj = null = 1100
tran_code 20, adj = "A" = 500
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document