MDM Inappropriately Returns "No Usage Group" Error For CCB Rate Check
(Doc ID 2481802.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) Inappropriately Returning "No Usage Group" Error for Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CCB) Rate Check.
1. When performing a rate check in CCB, MDM leverages the D2-CalculateUsageMultipleRequests XAI Inbound Service to provide hypothetical bill determinants back to CCB.
2. If you have an SA/Usage Subscription with multiple SPs, the first SP installed is used to identify the device configuration to leverage for the D2-CCBRate Schedule Lookup.
3. If the first SP installed has been stopped prior to the Rate Check Bill Period an error is returned, because it seems no SP is active for the SA attempting to be checked.
1. Create an SA with 2 SPs starting 1/1/2018.
2. Stop the 1st SP on 3/1/2018, and remove the meter, do nothing to the 2nd SP.
3. Perform a rate check in CCB via the "New Usage" method for 4/1/2018 to 5/1/2018.
4. For this request, MDM will identify the removed SP to determine the usage group, when it should instead use the second.
5. No Usage Group found error will be returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document