Mandatory Address For Supplier Site Gets Duplicated
(Doc ID 2482151.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 28194001> - RMS_16.0.1_CUMULATIVE_HF_JUL_2018_2, mandatory address for supplier site gets duplicated while creating and saving a new supplier site and defaulting the primary address of the parent supplier for the suppler site.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Alter the table add_type_module, so that only the '01' address is mandatory for suppliers.
2. Go to Foundation Data -> Suppliers and Partners -> Create Supplier
3. Create a supplier parent in status Active with the only one address (01)
4. Add a supplier site to the supplier parent created before
5. In the supplier site access the option address, the following message appears
Do you want the primary address for the supplier to default to the address for the supplier site?
6. Click Yes, the supplier site address screen appears with the supplier parent business address
7. Click save and close
8. In the supplier site access the option address, the message appears again, if we click yes, the business address is duplicated. This happens every time we access the supplier site address screen and when we click yes, another business address will be added and all remain as primary addresses for the business address type
Expected Behavior: Address screen for supplier-site should not ask to default from ‘supplier’ if Mandatory address already exists, The duplicate issue is avoided if ‘No’ clicked in copy address from supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document