RDMT Published ASN Causes Order QTY Doubled In PO_DETAIL Table
(Doc ID 2482297.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever ASN is published using RDMT tool to Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), data discrepancy occurs in purchase order tables.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) in RMS.
2. PO is transmitted to Supplier as well as RWMS.
3. Supplier creates and sends the 'T' type ASN (xml file).
4. Using RDMT, publish this xml file to RWMS for ASN creation.
5. Notice PO_DETAIL.REQUESTED_UNIT_QTY for each item is doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document