MDM Creates UT (Usage Transaction) Corrections When Read is in Middle Of UT Period And Start/End Reads Are Unaffected
(Doc ID 2483870.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.1 to 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MDM Creates UT Corrections when read is in middle of UT period and start/end reads are unaffected.
When the UT Scalar Details Read End Date/Time is after the IMD End Date/Time and UOM does not measure Peak Quantity, a UT correction processor activity is created when the Scalar IMD is finalized.
Steps To Recreate
- Create an MC whose UOM does not measure peak quantity.
- Create and finalize a Scalar IMD.
- Create a Usage Group and add a Daily Scalar Usage Rule.
- Create a Usage Subscription.
- Create the UT Transaction in Sent state.
- Create and finalize another IMD such that the UT Scalar Details Read End Date/Time is after the IMD End Date/Time.
Expected Result: A Usage Transaction Correction Processor activity should not be created.
Actual Result: A Usage Transaction Correction Processor activity is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document