Reinstating PO in RMS Does Not Change The Status In SIM
(Doc ID 2484856.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reinstating Purchase Order(PO) in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) does not change the status in Store Inventory System (SIM).
The status of a closed purchase order remains as 4 (completed) in SIM even though the order is reinstated in RMS.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a PO in RMS and Approve it.
- Check that the PO is integrated to SIM in approved status.
- Receive only few lines of the PO. Make sure some lines are not received.
- Cancel the PO in RMS and check that the Order goes to complete status in SIM.
- Reinstate the order in RMS and check in SIM PURCHASE_ORDER table.
- The external status in PURCHASE_ORDER table will become 3 but the status remains as 4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document