Tax Amount is Not Calculated For Decimal Tax Basis in Tax Breakdown
(Doc ID 2485628.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When filling the decimal Tax basis value in the header screen itself, tax value is calculated.
But when filling in the detail screen tax value is not calculated also not able navigate to any other tabs and not able to close the tab also.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Login to ReIM application.
2. Go to Task -->Document Maintanance -->Create document.
3. Select document type as Merchandise or Non merchandise invoice.
4. Fill the values in the header screen(do not fill Tax code/basis) and click on 'save and continue'.
5. In Tax Breakdown Detail screen, select tax code from the drop down and fill the tax basis as decimal.
Noticed that Tax Amount is not calculated automatically after entering the Tax Basis and getting the error on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document