Price Execution Batch Is Not Applying Vendor Funded Markdown Deals For Warehouses
(Doc ID 2486956.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management(RPM) Price Execution Batch is not applying Vendor Funded Markdown Deals for Warehouses.
When creating a Vendor Funded Clearance with a VFM Deal created in Retail Merchandising System(RMS), RPM is failing to calculate the deal income for Warehouses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a VFM Deal in RMS with a Start Date of tomorrow (VDATE+1) for the Item/Warehouse combination being tested
- Run the following RMS Batches:
- prepost fcexec pre
- Create a Vendor Funded Clearance with an effective date of tomorrow (VDATE+1) associating the Deal created on step 1 for the Item/Warehouse on the Deal
- Run the following RPM Batches:
- Verify in DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC that there is no income generated for the VFM Deal for the Item/Warehouse
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document