When Does 'Apply Changes' Button Enable For Quick Edit Option In IMDs?
(Doc ID 2487056.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue And Question # 1
'Apply Changes' button on measuring component page is disabled for IMD quick edit option. When is the criteria to get it activated?
1. Navigate to measuring component.
2. Under Initial Measurement Data History zone, for any existing IMD; click on quick edit 'pen' icon.
3. User will be navigated to scalar initial measurement hanging window.
4. Observe the 'Apply Changes' button (enable/disable) on this window.
5. Close scalar initial measurement hanging window and navigate to IMD page.
6. Observe the 'Apply Changes' button on IMD page under Scalar Initial Measurement zone..
Question # 2
In order words :
On IMD history page on MC UI, the users can select finalized IMD and were able to create new IMD using 'saveAs' operation.
There also 'apply changes' button is disabled on finalized IMD
The same is not happening on 'Quick Edit' pop up window opened on selecting 'Quick Edit' pencil on 360 search UI.
The 'Quick Edit' pop up window do not show 'save As' button to create new IMD on selecting finalized IMD.
This Quick Edit functionality is not much useful to CSR without 'save as' functionality similar to present on IMD history page.
Why there is difference in both screens shown on selecting finalized IMD page though 'Quick Edit' and IMD history on MC UI respectively ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document