When Exporting Reads From MDM All Values Do Not Show Up In Excel
(Doc ID 2487889.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.2 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When exporting interval reads of a date range 6/10/18 @ 12:00AM to 6/27/18 @ 12:00AM, reads appear in the exported excel that begin on 6/10/18 @ 01:15AM. Reads from 12:15 AM to 01:15AM are missing in the excel, as the Reads in MDM are in Eastern Time Zone , and the filter selection criteria works on Central Time Zone.
Steps To Recreate
- Set Installation time zone = USPACIFIC.
- Create a Device, Device Configuration and Interval Measuring Component in EST time zone.
- Create measurements from 06-10-2018 12 AM to 06-26-2018 12 AM.
- Apply filter on measurements zone for 06-20-2018 12 AM to 06-20-2018 2 AM.
- Measurements are displayed incorrectly with time 06-20-2018 3 AM to 06-20-2018 5 AM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document