Purchase Order Induction Updating EDI related Columns incorrectly in ORDHEAD Table
(Doc ID 2487994.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Purchase Order(PO) Induction to update order details, the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) indicators and associated values are resent to the downstream systems.
Even though the supplier edi_po_chg is 'N' in sups table .This changes in orders being resent via EDIDLORD batch which is causing the suppliers are rejecting these changes are duplicate orders.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve an EDI PO where sups.edi_po_chg = 'N'
- Wait for the EDIDLORD batch to create the order
- Note that ordhead.edi_sent_ind = 'Y', ordhead.last_sent_rev_no = '0', ordhead.po_ack_recvd_ind = 'N'
- Process an order response via EDIUPACK
- Note that ordhead.po_ack_recvd_ind = 'Y'
- Upload a line level update via PO Induction
- Note that ordhead has now been updated ordhead.edi_sent_ind = 'N', ordhead.last_sent_rev_no = null, ordhead.po_ack_recvd_ind = 'N'
- Wait for EDIDLORD to run again, note the order has been resent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document