Japanese Characters Do Not Display Properly.
(Doc ID 2488053.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Japanese characters do not display properly.
When trying to use Japanese Language to login to P6 (Login window -> set the language setting to Japanese), the Activity Gantt Chart just displays about 2/3rds of the Japanese characters.
However, if using English to login to the P6 client, the Activity Gantt Chart displays the correct Japanese characters.
Display Japanese characters correctly from Gantt Chart.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch P6 client.
2. Input username and password and select Language setting as Japanese.
3. Login P6 Professional client.
4. Open the test Project and locate the Activity window.
5. From the Gantt Chart, the Japanese characters just displayed about 2/3rds of the Japanese characters.
6. Logout and login with English setting, the Japanese characters display as expected.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see Japanese characters properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document