Posting of Consignment Invoices Fail With Error " Unable To Retrieve Segments"
(Doc ID 2488198.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to post consignment invoices, the following error occurs for Basic Transactions (BT) :
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform sales in Point of Sales(POS) for consignment item.
2. Consume the RTLOG in ReSA.
3. Export the sales data from ReSA to RMS by running necessary batches.
4. Once it is exported, Tran code 1, 2, 20, 87 will be posted in TRAN_DATA table.
5. INVC_HEAD, INVC_DETAIL and other INVC_* tables will be populated with the necessary data.
6. Run EDI download batch (edidlinv) in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) to create the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) file which will be sent to Retail Invoice Matching System(ReIM).
7. Run EDI Injector batch(reimediinjector) in ReIM to consume the consignment invoice.
8. Run ReIM Posting batch (reimposting) to post the invoices.
Observe the invoices are not posted to IM_AP% staging tables and check the error in IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document