Unable To Create Multiple Discount Types When Adding New Threshold
(Doc ID 2488309.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 13.2.9 version, Promotions
When attempting to create a new promotion threshold, the following error occurs:
This issue only occurs if you create the threshold in random order
If created in ascending order, no error is recieved
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to RPM application.
2. Select Promotion Threshold in the left panel.
3. Create a Promotion threshold with Qualification Type as Item Level, Threshold type as Amount and Discount type as Percent off.
4. Under Threshold Type give any Threshold value less than the previous Threshold Value
5. Under Discount Type, input the percent/percent Off less than previous value
6. Save+Repeat/Done button.
7. observe error messages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document