'Either No Items Exist In This Criteria Or They Already Exist In The Item List. Nothing To Add' Error Displayed When Items Are Added Using UDA's, Although Items Doesn't Exist for the Criterion
(Doc ID 2488397.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to create item list with two filters for UDA, user is unable to obtain sufficient result.
Steps To Reproduce
- Navigate> Task > Foundation data > Items > create Item list.
- Enter the Description, then click on + Add and then select group type as required, enter Dept,Class & Subclass and click Ok.
- Click on more action drop down then select criteria and click on + Add.
- Enter first criteria, UDA ID and UDA Value from drop down, click Ok. Item related to the first UDA criteria will be added to the item list.
- Click on + Add, Enter second criteria, UDA ID and UDA Value from drop down, click Ok.
- Observation: An Warning message "Either No Items Exist In This Criteria Or They Already Exist In The Item List. Nothing To Add" is prompted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document