Multiple Issues In Price List Pricing While Editing The Pricing
(Doc ID 2488649.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Price List Pricing there are multiple observation/issues found:
1. Why does Edit Pricing create a Price Assign record in Draft status even if no change are made?
2. A message is being displayed while Editing Pricing for some of Pricing while Editing “Price Components of the Price Assignment are been referred in the application. Do you with to continue?” Why is the application giving this message? Earlier no message was coming in the 18.104.22.168 version.
3. There is no option to go back or Close the window once User Click on Edit and Further Click on Edit Price Component button. What if the User clicks on Edit Price Component and does not want to save anything?
The above screens are base provided, please check if above are base functional issues.
1. Go To Price List Maintenance Screen, search Any Price List.
2. Edit the Pricing for any Assignment.
3. A Message is coming : “Price Components of the Price Assignment are been referred in the application. Do you with to continue?”.
4. Click on OK button on message.
5. Click on any other Pricing Assignment.
e.g. For Product 0001008, FEE, Bundle.
6. Click on Edit Price Component.
7. There is no Close button.
8. Even if User does not make any changes a Draft Pricing Assignment is being created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document