SVC_ORDLOC_EXP.EST_EXP_VALUE Not Being Reflected In The Final Table ORDLOC_EXP.EST_EXP_VALUE
(Doc ID 2488747.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS/RTM 15.0.1, SVC_ORDLOC_EXP.EST_EXP_VALUE value is not being reflected in the final table ORDLOC_EXP.EST_EXP_VALUE when using the XOrder API. The field est_exp_value is not in the XOrder API as a parameter and as such is being inserted into SVC_ORDLOC_EXP before the XOrder API call.
Steps to reproduce:
- Populate SVC_ORDLOC_EXP.EST_EXP_VALUE.
- Call XOrder API to create/manage purchase order.
- Note that ORDLOC_EXP.EST_EXP_VALUE does not match the value being passed in SVC_ORDLOC_EXP table.
- When the calculation basis for a component is V(Value based), the estimated expense value for a component populated in ORDLOC_EXP is different than what is being passed in SVC_ORDLOC_EXP.
- When the calculation basis for a component is S(specific), the estimated expense value for a component populated in ORDLOC_EXP remains same, even after changing the currency code/exchange rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document