Issue On Posting Batch - "Header Amount Of XXXX Does Not Equal To Total Detail Amount Of XXXX"
(Doc ID 2489443.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue on Posting batch - "Header Amount Of XXXX Does Not Equal To Total Detail Amount Of XXXX"
1. Create a PO in RMS and receive it fully
2. Create invoice in ReIMwith an older invoice date
3. Run the following ReIMbatches in the sequence
- reimreceiptwriteoff - at this stage notice that RMS SHIPMENT.INVC_MATCH_STATUS changed to "C"
- reimautomatch - at this stage notice that ReIM IM_DOC_HEAD.STATUS changed to "URMATCH"
4. Run reimdiscrepancypurge for the second time
5. Now notice that ReIM IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.UNIT_COST and IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.INVOICE_QTY updated as 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document