BOM Redlines Not Shown When Moved The Workflow Status To Submit
(Doc ID 2489622.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BOM Redlines not shown when moved the workflow status to Submit status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. ECO was in Pending workflow status, BOM redlines were visible and can see Redline Image Icon, which were imported via URL PX Utility that was successful in importing the BOM.
2. Once the ECO is moved to Submit status, redlines are vanished as well as the Redline Image Icon.
3. Select Actions Menu URL PX “BOMImportUtiltiy – Single Mode” on Parts. The PX allows the user to provide the .bom file as an input file that contains BOM data for parent part on which the PX is triggered.
4. The user can either select any pending change if any from dropdown or select to create a new change option in the UI.
5. PX then converts .bom file to excel import file and calls OOTB importData function with the import file (generated from user input file), mapping file and change number to import BOM data to parent part.
No Changes reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document