Inventory Adjustment Detail Screen Shows Extra Button After Using JUMP Functionality
(Doc ID 2489935.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), Inventory Adjustment Detail Screen is showing extra buttons that the user should not have access to after using JUMP functionality.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login using a user that has restriction to confirm Inventory adjustment.
2. Go to Inventory Adjustments.
3. Create a new Inventory Adjustment.
4. Notice that the menu button 'confirm' is not available.
5. Go to Jump. Select Item Lookup, enter the item ID, and click on Jump.
6. User will go to item lookup screen. Click on Back to go back to Inventory Adjustments screen.
7. Notice that the 'confirm' button and others are now displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!