Dm_oracle Stopped Responding and Threw PIN_ERR_NO_MEM
(Doc ID 2490387.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Dm_oracle is not responding as heap size (104742) CROSSED high water mark. DM cannot create heap, which resulted in multiple DM calls failure.
- Restarted the dm to clear the heap memory.
- Issue happened while running billing/collections.
- This issue happened when bulk processes are running, and it is happening only in one particular schema in production.
- Agents might be submitting payments at that time, but that is nothing new, it happens daily. There is no change in the quantity of the requests as well.
- There is custom code in AIA QueryInvoice integration flow which calls PCM_ OP_AR_GET_BILL_ITEMS in a transaction, which calls PCM_OP_STEP_SEARCH, which is suspected to be causing this issue.
In dm_oracle log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document